Thursday 31 March 2011

captain FREDERIC COLSON CONTACT US

Email sent to me yesterday,

Dear John,

I've quoted my picture onto your website (I'm the "lucky" captain from CIA accident in 2008).

May I ask you to remove my picture which has been published without authorization. I suppose you are fighting against RYR management and I'm only flying as "simple" captain.. :-)

So, I'm not involved in this fight and I want to avoid any misunderstanding....

Thanks for help.

Sincerely yours.
Frédéric

My reply to Frederic sent today,

Dear Frederic,

Thank you for your email.Can you please inform me which photo you wish me to delete and it will be done.

Kindest regards
John Foley
Ryanairdontcare Campaign.

John Said,
Both Capt Frederic Colson and first officer Alexander Vet are a credit to AVIATION...
Just a shame Ryanair only give credit to pilots when it suits them....
Pilots get credit 24/7 from Ryanairdontcare Campaign to which Ryanair will never match,unless a fee is paid!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment